11 Field Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017 – LDC, Material Asst & Other Posts
- 1 11 Field Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017 – LDC, Material Asst & Other Posts
11 Field Ordnance Depot, Govt of Ministry of Defence has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Material Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Tailor, Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor) & Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala) Vacancies. Intrested candidates can apply within 21 days & for remote areas 28 days from date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. For further details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply read given content…
11 Field Ordnance Depot Vacancies:
Total Number of Vacancies: 18
Names of Posts:
1. Material Assistant: 04 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 05 Posts
3. Tailor (Skilled): 02 Posts
4. Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor): 05 Posts
5. Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala): 02 Posts
11 Field Ordnance Depot Age Limit:
Candidates age should be between 18 years to 25 years for UR (Gen), 18 years to 28 years for OBC, 18 years to 30 years for SC candidates as on last date for submission of application. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
11 Field Ordnance Depot Educational Qualification:
1. Candidates must Possess Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized Institutions for S.No-1
2. 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University, English typing @ 35 WPM on computer or Hindi typing @ 30 WPM on computer(35WPM & 30WPM corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) for S.No-2, 3. Matriculation or its equivalent qualification with a certificate in the trade of Tailor from ITI or equivalent diploma or certificate for S.No-3
4. Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board for S.No-4, 5 Posts.
11 Field Ordnance Depot Selection Process:
Applicants are selected based on Written Examination, Skill Test and Physical Test.
How to Apply 11 Field Ordnance Depot:
Eligible applicants can apply in prescribed format along with self attested copies of qualification, DOB, caste, Discharge, 2 passport size photos duly attested by Gazetted Officer, self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamps of Rs. 25/-, in an envelope should be superscribed as“Application for the post of__________________”through Ordinary Post/ Registered Post/ Speed Post to 11 Field Ordnance Depot, pin-909911, C/O 56 APO within 21 days & for remote areas within 28 days from date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Advertisement: 16 JUNE 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application: within 21 days from date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote areas: within 28 days from date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Click Here for Recruitment & Application