AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 39 MTS Posts
- 1 AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 39 MTS Posts
- 1.0.1 AP Postal Circle Vacancies:
- 1.0.2 AP Postal Circle Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 AP Postal Circle Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 AP Postal Circle Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 AP Postal Circle Application Fee:
- 1.0.6 How to Apply AP Postal Circle:
- 1.0.7 Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1.0.8 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.0.9 Share this:
- 1.0.10 Related
Departments of Posts, Chief Postmaster General, AP Postal Circle, Vijayawada has given a notification for the recruitment of 39 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Postal/ RMS Divisions and Circle & Administrative Offices of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. Intrested candidates may apply online from 19 august 2017 at 00:00 hrs to 18 september-2017 by 23:59 hrs. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply Raed given content…
AP Postal Circle Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 39
Name of the Posts: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
I. Administrative Offices: 07 Posts
a. Circle Office & Regional Office (Vijayawada/ Kurnool/ Vishakapatnam): 02 Posts
b. PSD, Guntakal: 01 Post
c. PSD, Vijayawada: 04 Posts
II. Sub Ordinate Offices – Postal Divisions:
a. Bhimavaram Division: 01 Post
III. Sub Ordinate Divisions – RMS Divisions: 31 Posts
a. RMS TP Division: 04 Posts
b. RMS Y Division: 15 Posts
c. RMS V Division: 12 Posts
AP Postal Circle Age Limit:
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years for General category (Unreserved candidates) as on 18-09-2017. Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, Ex-Serviceman, 10 years for PwD-Unreserved, 15 years for PwD+SC/ ST, 13 years for PwD+OBC candidates.
AP Postal Circle Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board or University.
AP Postal Circle Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on written test.
AP Postal Circle Application Fee:
Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- Application fee + Rs.400/- Examination fee at any Head Post Offices. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women are exepmted from payment of Examination Fee.
How to Apply AP Postal Circle:
Eligible applicants may apply online through the website https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline from 19-08-2017 at 00:00 hrs to 18-09-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Candidates log on the website in https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline
3. Select the desired post & click on Apply Online or Registration
4. Read all instructions log in your self.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 19 AUGUST 2017 at 00:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 18 SEPTEMBER 2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date to Payment of Examination Fee: 21 SEPTEMBER 2017.
Click Here for Recruitment
Click here to Apply