LSBA Bihar Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 120 State Consultant, Finance Manager & Other Posts
- 1 LSBA Bihar Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 120 State Consultant, Finance Manager & Other Posts
Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA) has published a notification for the recruitment of 120 State Consultant, State Finance Manager, District Coordinator, District Consultant & Accountant (State Level) vacancies on contract basis.Intrested candidates can apply online on or before 17 june 2017. For further details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply read given content…
LSBA Bihar Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 120
Name of the Posts:
1. State Consultant- Capacity Building & Human Resource (CB & HR): 01 Post
2. State Consultant- Information Education and Communication (IEC): 01 Post
3. State Consultant- Monitoring Learning & Evaluation & Management Information System (MLE & MIS): 01 Post
4. State Consultant-Solid Liquid Waste Management (SLWM): 01 Post
5. State Finance Manager: 01 Post
6. District Coordinator
7. District Consultant- Capacity Building and Information Education & Communication (CB & IEC): 38 Posts
8. District Consultant- Monitoring Learning & Evaluation & Management Information System (MLE & MIS): 38 Posts
9. District Consultant- Solid Liquid Waste Management & Technical Expert-Sanitation and Hygiene (SLWM&TE-S&H): 38 Posts
10. Accountant (State Level): 01 Post
LSBA Bihar Educational Qualification:
1.Applicants must possess Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Business Administration/ Rural Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development or Public Health from a recognised institute with minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience in the area of Capacity Building and Training and Development in field of Public Health/ WASH / Social / Rural Development projects for S.No-1
2.Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communication/ Business Administration/ Rural Management/ Social Work or Rural Development from a recognized institute with minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience in Advertising/ Media Industry with experience in Social Media Communication or in a similar capacity and role in Developmental Social Sector Project/s for S.No-2, 3.Graduation in Engineering with a specialization in Computer science or Information Technology OR Post Graduate in Social Work/ MBA / Rural Management / Rural Development /Public Policy/ Statistics or Actuarial sciences (Recognised by The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)), Operation Research from recognized institute. Should have minimum 5 years of relevant post qualification experience for S.No-3, Post Graduation Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Agriculture, Rural Development, Urban Planning and Development from a recognized institute with minimum 5 years’ post-qualification experience in Designing, Planning and Implementing Solid And Liquid Waste Management Systems and Processes including Collection, Treatment, Recycle And Safe Disposal for S.No-4 Posts with adequate experience. For more information about qualification refer the notification.
LSBA Bihar Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected based on applicants performance in Test.
LSBA Bihar Application Fee:
Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- for UR/ BC/ EBC, and Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST and Differently Abled (PH) candidates who are domicile of Bihar. Application fee has to be paid online only while registering.
How to Apply LSBA Bihar:
Eligible applicants can apply online through the website https://jobs.lsbabihar.com on or before 17 june 2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online candicdates should log on to the website https://jobs.lsbabihar.com
2. Go to Current Openings & Choose the advertisement
3. Read the Notification & Click on Online link.
4. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
5. Check once before submission of application form.
6. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17 JUNE 2017
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here to Apply