BPS Govt Medical College Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Jr Resident Posts
- 1 BPS Govt Medical College Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Jr Resident Posts
- 1.0.1 BPS Govt Medical College Vacancies:
- 1.0.2 BPS Govt Medical College Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.3 BPS Govt Medical College Selection Process:
- 1.0.4 BPS Govt Medical College Application Fee:
- 1.0.5 How to Apply BPS Govt Medical College:
- 1.0.6 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.0.7 Share this:
- 1.0.8 Related
Bhagat Phool Singh (BPS) Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat, Haryana has announced a notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident (MBBS) vacancies on contract basis. Intrested candidates may attend for walk in interview on 31 july 2017 at 10:00 am. For more details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply read given content…
BPS Govt Medical College Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 15
Name of the Post: Junior Resident (MBBS)
BPS Govt Medical College Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess MBBS.
BPS Govt Medical College Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
BPS Govt Medical College Application Fee:
Candidates must have to pay Rs.500 /- (Rs. 250/- for reserved category) & half fee for female candidates by Demand Draft in favour of Director BPS GMC for women Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat Payable at Gohana.
How to Apply BPS Govt Medical College:
Eligible Applicants can attend for walk in interview along with attested xerox copies of all documents, two recent passport size photograph and original documents, DD on 31-07-2017 at 10:00 am.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date & Time of Interview: 31 JULY 2017 at 10:00 am.
Venue: Director Office, BPS GMC for Women Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat.
Click Here for Recruitment