CDIT Recruitment Notification 2017 – Project Staff Posts
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT), Thiruvananthapuram has published a notification for the recruitment of Project Staff (Team Leader (Web Design), Senior Research Associate, Junior Research Associate, Senior Designer (Animation), Content Editor, Assistant Content Developer, Web Designer)) vacancies on contract basis. Intrested candidates may apply before 07 June 2017. For further details read given content….
Total No of Posts: 08
Name of the Posts: Project Staff
1. Team Leader (Web Design): 01 Post
2. Senior Research Associate: 02 Posts
3. Junior Research Associate: 01 Post
4. Senior Designer (Animation): 01 Post
5. Content Editor: 01 Post
6. Assistant Content Developer: 01 Post
7. Web Designer: 01 Post
CDIT Educational Qualification:
1.Candidates must possess MFA/ BFA from a recognized institute /University for Post 1
2.Phil or First Class Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized institute/ University for Post 2, 3
3. BFA from a recognized institute/ University for Post 4
4. Post Graduation in Communication and Journalism from a recognized institute /University for Post 5
5.Any Degree from a recognized institute /University for Post 6,
6. Degree from any recognized University with Good working knowledge in Adobe Graphic Suite for Post 7 with relevant experience.
CDIT Selection Process:
How to Apply CDIT:
Eligible Applicants may send their application certificates to prove qualifications and experience by post to Registrar, C-DIT, Chithranjali Hills, Thiruvallam.P O, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695 027 & can also be submitted through email at email@example.com
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 07 JUNE 2017 .
Click Here for Recruitment & Application