CIFA Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for JRF/ SRF Posts
- 1 CIFA Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for JRF/ SRF Posts
- 1.0.1 CIFA Vacancy Details:
- 1.0.2 CIFA Recruitment Age limit:
- 1.0.3 CIFA Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 CIFA Recruitment Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 CIFA Recruitment How to Apply:
- 1.0.6 CIFA Recruitment Important Dates:
- 1.0.7 Click here for Recruitment Advt for Post 1
- 1.0.8 Click here for Recruitment Advt for Post 2
- 1.0.9 Share this:
- 1.0.10 Related
Central Institute of freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), Bhubaneswar, Odisha has announced a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) vacancies for the project title 1 Deciphering gene structure and mechanism of Plzf gene expression in spermatogonial stem cell of rohu carp, Labeo rohita, project title 2 Value-addition by generating stable lines of ornamental transgenic freshwater-fishes on contractual basis. walk in on 03-11-2017.age limit, educational , selection apply are given below…..
CIFA Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post:
1. JRF/ SRF: 01 Post
2. Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
CIFA Recruitment Age limit:
Candidates age should be between 35 yrs for men and 40 yrs for women as on date of Interview. Age relax is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates as per rules.
CIFA Recruitment Educational Qualification:
should pass M.Sc Degree Post Graduate in any branch of Life Science from a recognize university with NET, GATE, BET, etc. qualification/ Graduation Degree in Professional Course with NET, GATE etc/ Post Graduation Degree in Professional Course with relevant experience.
CIFA Recruitment Selection Process:
selected on the based on Interview.
CIFA Recruitment How to Apply:
attend for walk in interview along with bio-data (FIVE copies), two recent passport size photos and one self-attested copies of necessary documents, original certificates and proof of age and caste on 03-11-2017.
CIFA Recruitment Important Dates:
Date & Time of Interview: 03-11-2017