Dr YSP University Recruitment Notification 2017 – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
- 1 Dr YSP University Recruitment Notification 2017 – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
Dr Y S Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry has published a notification for the recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching (Programme Coordinator, Assistant Professor, Sub Matter Specialist, Technical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Computer)) & Other vacancies. Intrested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 05 july 2017 & for remote areas on or before 20 july 2017. For further details like educational qualification & how to apply Read given content…
Dr YSP University Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 20
Name of the Posts:
1. Programme Coordinator/ Sr. Scientist & Head: 01 Post
2. Assistant Professor/ Equivalent Entomology: 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor/ Equivalent (Agri./Economics/Natural Resource Economics): 01 Post
4. Assistant Professor/ Equivalent (Soil Science & Water Management): 01 Post
5. Assistant Professor (Marketing Management): 01 Post
6. Assistant Professor (Statistics): 01 Post
7. Sub Matter Specialist (Fruit Science): 01 Post
8. Sub Matter Specialist (Soil Science): 01 Post
9. Sub Matter Specialist (Entomology): 01 Post
10. Sub Matter Specialist (Animal Science): 01 Post
11. Sub Matter Specialist (Agro Forestry): 01 Post
12. Sub Matter Specialist (Home Science): 01 Post
13. Technical Assistant (Field): 01 Post
14. Programme Assistant (Computer): 01 Post
15. Junior Technician (Lab): 01 Post
16. Junior Scale Stenographer: 01 Post
17. Driver: 02 Posts
18. Peon: 01 Post
19. Beldar: 01 Post
Dr YSP University Educational Qualification:
1.Candidates must possess Ph.D Degree or equivalent in the subject with consistently good academic record for S.No-1
2.Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject to M.Sc (MBA for the post in the discipline of marketing Management) for S.No-2 to 12
3.B.Sc (Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agriculture (field)) for S.No-13
4.Bachelor Degree in Computer Application or Graduation having one year diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute for S.No-14
5.B.Sc Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agriculture/ B.Sc or Diploma (3 years) from recognized institution for S.No-15
6.passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a board of school education/ university recognized by the H.P Government for S.No-16 Posts with adequate experience. For more information about qualification refer the notification.
Dr YSP University Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written/ Practical Examination.
Dr YSP University Application Fee:
Applicants need to pay Rs.520/- (General), Rs.520/- (reserved) for Post 1, Rs.520/- (General), Rs.130/- (reserved) for Post 2 to 12, Rs.170/- (General), Rs.43/- (reserved) for Post 13 to 17, Rs.100/- (General), Rs.3/- (reserved) for Post 18 to 19 Posts in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of Dr. Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni (Solan) -173230 from SBI or any Nationalized Banks.
How to Apply Dr YSP University:
Eligible applicants can send their application in prescribed application format along with duly filled application form along with relevant certificates to the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Recruitment) on or before 05 july 2017 & for remote areas on or before 20 july 2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05 JULY 2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas: 20 JULY 2017.
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here for Application For Teaching posts
Click Here for Application For Non Teaching posts