GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 111 Sr Resident, Demonstrator & Other Posts
- 1 GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 111 Sr Resident, Demonstrator & Other Posts
- 1.0.1 GMCH Chandigarh Vacancies:
- 1.0.2 GMCH Chandigarh Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 GMCH Chandigarh Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 GMCH Chandigarh Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 GMCH Chandigarh Application Fee:
- 1.0.6 How to Apply GMCH Chandigarh:
- 1.0.7 Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1.0.8 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.0.9 Share this:
- 1.0.10 Related
Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh has published a notification for the recruitment of 111 Senior Resident, Central Casualty Services, Demonstrator, Medical Officer (MO/ LMO), Emergency Medical Officer (EMO) vacancies in various departments on tenure basis. Intrested candidates may apply online on or before 21 june 2017 up to 01:00 PM. For further details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply read given content…
GMCH Chandigarh Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 111
Name of the Posts:
Name of the Department:
1. Senior Resident: 59 Posts
a. Anesthesiology: 06 Posts
b. Cardiology: 03 Posts
c. Dentistry: 03 Posts
d. Dermatology: 01 Post
e. E.N.T: 03 Posts
f. General Medicine: 10 Posts
g. General Surgery: 10 Posts
h. Neuro Surgery: 03 Posts
i. Obstt & Gynae: 04 Posts
j. Orthopedics: 01 Post
k. Pediatrics: 05 Posts
l. Psychiatry: 01
m. Pulmonary Medicine: 02 Posts
n. Radio Diagnosis: 05 Posts
o. Radiotherapy & Oncology: 01 Post
p. Urology: 01 Post
2. Central Casualty Services: 04 Posts
a. Resident Anesthetist: 02 Posts
b. Resident Pathologist: 01 Post
c. Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine)
d. Casualty Medical officer (General Surgery): 01 Post
3. Demonstrator: 27 Posts
a. Anatomy: 01 Post
b. Biochemistry: 04 Posts
c. Community Medicine: 03 Posts
d. Forensic Medicine: 04 Posts
e. Genetic Centre: 01 Post
f. Microbiology: 02 Posts
g. Pathology: 04 Posts
h. Pharmacology: 02 Posts
i. Physiology: 04 Posts
j. Transfusion Medicine: 02 Posts
4. Medical Officer (MO/ LMO): 04 Posts
a. Community Medicine: 04 Posts
5. Emergency Medical Officer (EMO): 04 Posts
a. Forensic Medicine: 04 Posts
6. Senior Resident: 13 Posts
a. General Surgery: 03 Posts
b. General Medicine: 02 Posts
c. Orthopedics: 01 Post
d. Obstt & Gynae: 03 Posts
e. Pediatrics: 04 Posts
GMCH Chandigarh Age Limit:
Applicants upper age limit should be 33 years for Post 1, 2a, 2b, 2d, 30 years for Post 3, 4, 5 as on 01 jan 2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
GMCH Chandigarh Educational Qualification:
Applicants must posses Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ M.Ch/ DNB or equivalent in the concerned speciality recognized by MCI and registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council for Post 1, 2a to, 2d, 6, MBBS (PG Degree/ Diploma/ M.Sc Medical) in concerned speciality for Non Medical persons from medical institute/ Faculty for Demonstrators for Post 3, 4.
GMCH Chandigarh Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected based on their performance in written test, interview.
GMCH Chandigarh Application Fee:
Applicants have to pay Rs. 250/- + Bank Charges for SC, Rs. 500/- + bank Charges if any for all other Candidates by payment of challan at any branch of State Bank of India in the “Power Jyoti” account of GMCH.
How to Apply GMCH Chandigarh:
Eligible applicants may apply online through the website www.gmch.gov.in on or before 21 june 2017 up to 01:00 PM & send their hard copy of online application along with photocopies of certificates/ testimonials to Office of Director Principal, Dairy & Dispatch Section, Room No. 228-A, Block-D, GMCH-32, Chandigarh on or before 23 june 2017 up to 04:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile Number.
2. Log on through the website www.gmch.gov.in
3. Click on Vacancies.
4. Select the desired post & Click on Online Application.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 21 JUNE 2017 up to 01:00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 23 JUNE 2017 up to 04:00 PM.
Date of Written test: 29 JUNE 2017 at 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Click Here for recruitment
Click Here to Apply