GSSSB Recruitment 2017 – 802 Live Stock Inspector, Wireman & Other Posts
- 1 GSSSB Recruitment 2017 – 802 Live Stock Inspector, Wireman & Other Posts
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has announced notification for the recruitment of 802 Wireman, Live Stock Inspector, Compounder (Ayurveda), Librarian & Municipal Engineer vacancies. Intrested candidates may apply online from 26 july 2017 to 08 august 2017 by 11:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply Read given content…
Total No. of Posts: 802
Name of the Post:
1. Wireman – Class- III: 211 posts
2. Live Stock Inspector- Class- III: 400 posts
3. Compounder (Ayurveda) -Class- III: 75 posts
4. Librarian – Class -III: 23 posts
5. Municipal Engineer – Class -III: 93 posts
GSSSB Age Limit:
Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 33 years for Post No.1 & 2, 35 years for Post No.3 & 5, 37 years for Post No.4 as on 08-08-2017.
GSSSB Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have 02 years Electrician certificate course from Govt./ Govt. Recognized I.T.I for Post No.1, S.S.C with English for Post No.2, Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda)/ Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) for Post No.3, Master Degree in Documentation Science/ Information Science/ Library Science for Post No.4, Degree in Civil Engineering/ Civil (Environmental & Pollution Control), Civil (Construction Technology) for Post No.5.
GSSSB Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam.
GSSSB Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- + Rs. 12/- Postal Charges.
How to Apply GSSSB:
Eligible applicants may apply online through the website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 26-07-2017 to 08-08-2017 by 11:59 hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
3. Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
5. An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26 JULY 2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 08 AUGUST 2017 by 11:59 hrs.
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here to Apply