HNL Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Apprentice Posts
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL), A Subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd has announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. Intrested candidates may walk in on 19 august 2017 between 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM. For more details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply Read given content..
Total No. of Posts: 20
Name of the Post: Apprentice
1. Civil Engineering: 02 Posts
2. Mechanical Engineering: 03 Posts
3. lnstrumentation Technology: 02 Posts
4. Electrical Engineering: 03 Posts
5. Chemical Engineering: 04 Posts
6. Computer Engineering: 01 Post
7. Wood & Paper Technology: 03 Posts
8. Diploma in Commercial Practice/ CABM: 02 Posts
HNL Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess Diploma in Engineering.
How to Apply HNL:
Eligible applicants can register under supervisory Development center, Kalamassery, in the web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) & attend the interview with all certificates in original and copy of each on 19-08-2017 between 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Important Dates to Remember:
Date & Time of Interview: 19 AUGUST 2017 between 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Venue: Govt. polytechnic college, HMT Junction, Kalamassery.
Click Here for Recruitment