Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 52 DGM, Dy Manager & Other Posts
- 1 Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 52 DGM, Dy Manager & Other Posts
- 1.0.1 Hindustan Shipyard Vacancies:
- 1.0.2 Hindustan Shipyard Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 Hindustan Shipyard Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 Hindustan Shipyard Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 Hindustan Shipyard Registration Fee:
- 1.0.6 How to Apply Hindustan Shipyard:
- 1.0.7 Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1.0.8 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.0.9 Share this:
- 1.0.10 Related
Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Visakhhapatnam has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 52 Deputy General Manager (HR) (E-5), Deputy Manager (Fire Service) (E-2) & Contract Engineer (Submarine Refit) vacancies on Fixed Term Contract basis. Intrested candidates can apply online from 01 july 2017 from 10.00 hrs to 31 july 2017 upto 17.00 hrs & send hard copy of application on or before 16 aug 2017 upto 17.00 hrs.For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply Read given content..
Hindustan Shipyard Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 52
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy General Manager (HR) (E-5): 01 Post
2. Deputy Manager (Fire Service) (E-2): 01 Post
3. Contract Engineer (Submarine Refit) on Fixed Term Contract: 50 Posts
Hindustan Shipyard Age Limit:
Candidates age should be 48 years for Post 1, 30 years in case of BE (Fire) and 35 years in case of Divisional officers qualification for Post 2 will be reckoned as on the last date for on line submission of application i.e., 31-07-2017.Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories as per Government rules.
Hindustan Shipyard Educational Qualification:
1.Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline with PG Degree/ Two year PG Diploma in Labour & Social Welfare or Labour Studies or PM & IR or HR Management or MBA with Personnel Management awarded by recognized Universities/ Institutes registered with AICTE with not less than 50% marks in qualifying examination for Post 1
2.Graduation of any discipline with BE (Fire) / Divisional Officers course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur for Post 2
3.Degree/ Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering for Post 3.
Hindustan Shipyard Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Hindustan Shipyard Registration Fee:
Applicants need to pay Application Fee is Rs.100/- in the form of of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of M/s Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam No Registration fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates . No fee for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply Hindustan Shipyard:
Eligible applicants can apply online through the website www.hsl.gov.in from 01-07-2017 from 10.00 hrs to 31-07-2017 upto 17.00 hrs & send Print-out of the filled Online Application, DD along with mandatory enclosures viz., attested copies of Degree/ PG Marks lists, Provisional Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience certificates etc., through Postal/ Courier Services and should reach to General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 005 on or before 16-08-2017 upto 17.00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online Applicants should have valid e-mail ID & scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.hslvizag.in.
3. Click on “Human Resource” —> “Career”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply “.
5. Fill all the mandatory details carefully.
6. Check once before submit the Application.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Apply Online: 01 JULY 2017 from 10.00 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online & for submission of Edit/ Saved application: 31 JULY 2017 upto 17.00 hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Printed Online Application: 16 AUGUST 2017 upto 17.00 hrs.
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here to Apply Online