Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 75 Peon, LDC & Other Posts
- 1 Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 75 Peon, LDC & Other Posts
Office of the District Judge, Hooghly has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 75 English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), English Typist-Copyist, Process Server, Peon vacancies. Intrested candidates may apply online from 11 september 2017 to 10 october 2017. For more details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply Read given content..
Hooghly District Court Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 75
Name of the Posts:
1. English Stenographer: 08 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk: 16 Posts
3. English Typist-Copyist: 11 Posts
4. Process Server: 05 Posts
5. Peon: 35 Posts
Hooghly District Court Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and certificate in Computer Training from a recognized institution and minimum speed 80 wpm. in shorthand, 30 wpm. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes for post-1, Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and certificate in Computer Training from recognized institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation for post-2, Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and certificate in Computer Training from a recognized institution and minimum typing speed from legible manuscript 30 wpm in English for post-3, class-VIII pass certificate from any recognized school or Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent Institution for post-4,5.
How to Apply Hooghly District Court:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hooghly.gov.in from 11-09-2017 to 10-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.hooghly.gov.in
2. Go to Recruitment & select the desired post
3. Read all the notification & click on “http://myexamapplication.in/cc/cc2017.aspx#”.
4. Click here to “Click Here to Apply”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Important Dates Hooghly District Court:
Starting Date to Apply Online: from 11 SEPTEMBER 2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 10 OCTOBER 2017
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here to Apply