HPCL Recruitment Notification 2017 –76 Asst Process Technician & Boiler Technician Posts
- 1 HPCL Recruitment Notification 2017 –76 Asst Process Technician & Boiler Technician Posts
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released notification for the recruitment of 76 Assistant Process Technician & Assistant Boiler Technician vacancies. Intrested candidates may apply online from 22 may 2017 to 22 june 2017. For further details read given content…
Total No. of Posts: 76
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Process Technician: 67 Posts
2. Assistant Boiler Technician: 09 Posts
HPCL Age Limit:
Candidates age should be between 18 – 25 years . Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC-NC, 10 years for PWD (UR), 13 years for PWD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST) candidates.
HPCL Educational Qualification:
1. Candidates must have 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Chemical Engineering (50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) for Post No. 01
2.60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) for Post No. 02.
HPCL Selection Process:
Computer based test.
HPCL Application Fee:
Applicants need to pay Rs. 600/- through challan at State Bank of India. No fee for Sc, ST & PWD candidates.
How to Apply HPCL:
Candidates may apply through www.hindustanpetroluem.com
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log in through “www.hindustanpetroleum.com”.
2. Click on “Career opportunities”
3. Select post & click on “click here to apply”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22 MAY 2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 22 JUNE 2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 27 JUNE 2017
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here to Apply
Click Here for FAQ”S