IIT Bombay Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for Jr Mechanic, Jr Lab Asst & Other Posts
- 1 IIT Bombay Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for Jr Mechanic, Jr Lab Asst & Other Posts
Industrial Research & Consultancy Centre, Office of The Dean (R&D), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Mechanic, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Technician, Junior Mechanic, Assistant Security Inspector vacancies on contract, permanent basis. Intrested candidates may apply online on or before 07 august 2017. For further details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply Read given content…
IIT Bombay Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 17
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Mechanic: 01 Post
2. Junior Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
3. Junior Laboratory Assistant (Civil): 01 Post
4. Junior Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
5. Junior Technician: 01 Post
6. Junior Technician (Electrical): 01 Post
7. Junior Mechanic (CRNTS): 01 Post
8. Junior Mechanic (Estate Office): 01 Post
9. Junior Mechanic (Telephone Exchange): 02 Posts
10. Junior Mechanic (Aerospace Engineering): 01 Post
11. Junior Mechanic (IDC): 02 Posts
12. Assistant Security Inspector (Security Section): 04 Posts
IIT Bombay Age Limit:
Candidates age limit should be 27 years.
IIT Bombay Educational Qualification:
1.Candidates must possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience of two years after the diploma or ITI in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience of five years after the ITI certificate/ Bachelor’s degree (other than B.Tech./ B.E.) in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering discipline for Post 1
2.Diploma in Civil Engineering with diploma/ ITI in Machinist trade with ITI certificate/ Bachelor’s degree (other than B.Tech./ B.E.) in Civil Engineering discipline for Post 2,
3.Diploma in Civil / Mechanical/ ITI in Welder/ Fitter/ Fabricator with ITI certificate for Post 3
4.Diploma in Civil Engineering for Post 4, 5 with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification.
IIT Bombay Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on Screening test/ Trade test/ Physical test and Computer proficiency test & written test.
IIT Bombay Application Fee:
Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- by online. No fee for SC/ST, PwD & Women candidates.
How to Apply IIT Bombay:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 07-08-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates log on the website www.iitb.ac.in
3. Go to Careers/ Jobs & Select the Staff Recruitment.
4. Choose the desired post & Read the Notification.
5. Click on online link & Fill all the details in the application form.
6. after filling the data, submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07 AUGUST 2017
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here To Apply