ISRO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 87 Scientist/ Engineer Posts:
- 1 ISRO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 87 Scientist/ Engineer Posts:
- 1.1 ISRO Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- 1.2 ISRO Recruitment Age Limit Details
- 1.3 ISRO Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 1.4 ISRO Recruitment Selection Procedure
- 1.5 ISRO Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.6 ISRO Recruitment Application Process
- 1.7 ISRO Recruitment Dates to Remember
Department of Space, Government of India, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 87 Scientist/ Engineer vacancies in ISRO.
Candidates applying for these posts need to check the eligibility criteria and other details like education , age limit etc.,For more details refer official recruitment notification of ISRO published in this article by our www.govtcareers.in team.
Candidates applying to these posts in ISRO will be selected based on their performance in written test conducted by ISRO .Candidates can get the previous question papers of ISRO from our website.
CLICK HERE FOR ISRO QUESTION PAPERS
ISRO Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 87 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Scientist/ Engineers (Electronics): 42 Posts
2. Scientist/ Engineers (Mechanical): 36 Posts
3. Scientist/ Engineers (Computer Science): 09 Posts
ISRO Recruitment Age Limit Details
Candidates applying for these post notified by ISRO candidates have to check the age limit details before applying to these posts.
Upper Age Limit is 35 Yrs
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and norms.
ISRO Recruitment Educational Qualification
Candidates applying to these posts in ISRO should have minimum education qualification as per the recruitment.For more details refer official notification.
Candidates should posses Graduation / B.E / B.Tech.
ISRO Recruitment Selection Procedure
Candidates applying for these posts will be selected based on their performance in written test, merit & interview conducted by ISRO.
- Written Test
ISRO Recruitment Application Fee
Fee Details :
Candidates need to pay the application fee amount of ₹.100/- through online banking ,Debit/Credit card.More details refer official recruitment notification.
ISRO Recruitment Application Process
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply in online mode for these post notified by ISRO.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit the website “isro.gov.in”.
2. Click on ‘Careers’.
3. Select desired notification & click here to apply online
4. Read all instructions
5. Fill all the details carefully
6. Printout of application form for future use.
ISRO Recruitment Dates to Remember
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15 Feb 2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 07 Mar 2017.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 08 Mar 2017 by 11:59 pm
CLICK HERE FOR RECRUITMENT ADVT