Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017 – 62 Staff Asst/ Clerk Posts
- 1 Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017 – 62 Staff Asst/ Clerk Posts
- 1.0.1 Kurnool DCCB Vacancies:
- 1.0.2 Kurnool DCCB Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 Kurnool DCCB Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 Kurnool DCCB Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 Kurnool DCCB Application Fee:
- 1.0.6 How to Apply Kurnool DCCB:
- 1.0.7 Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1.0.8 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.0.9 Share this:
- 1.0.10 Related
Kurnool District Co-operative Central Bank (DCCB) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 62 Staff Assistant/ Clerk vacancies. Intrested candidates may apply online form 15 july 2017 to 01 August 2017. For more details like age, educational qualification & how to apply Read given content…
Kurnool DCCB Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 62
Name of the Post: Staff Assistant/ Clerk
Kurnool DCCB Age Limit:
Candidates age should be between 18 – 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
Kurnool DCCB Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have Graduation of a recognized university and Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu).
Kurnool DCCB Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on online test.
Kurnool DCCB Application Fee:
Candidates must have to pay Rs.350/- for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS, Rs.600/- for OC/ BC candidates by direct recruitment, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS, Rs.500/- for OC/ BC candidates by In service candidates of PACS through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / (Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply Kurnool DCCB:
Eligible applicants can apply online through the website www.kurnooldccb.com form 15-07-2017 to 01-08-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying, Candidates should have to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.kurnooldccb.com
3. Click on Careers—> Notifications.
4. Select the desired post & click on it.
5. Click on Online Application Link & click on New Registration.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Application Fee||15-07-2017|
|Last Date for Registration & Payment of Application Fee||01-08-2017|
|Tentative Date of Online Test||August 2017|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||15-08-2017|
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here for Registration