LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 264 Manager & Asst Manager Posts
- 1 LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 264 Manager & Asst Manager Posts
- 1.0.1 LIC Housing Finance Vacancies:
- 1.0.2 LIC Housing Finance Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 LIC Housing Finance Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 LIC Housing Finance Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 LIC Housing Finance Application Fee:
- 1.0.6 How to Apply LIC Housing Finance:
- 1.0.7 Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1.0.8 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.0.9 Share this:
- 1.0.10 Related
LIC Housing Finance Ltd, Corporate Office, Mumbai has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 264 Assistant & Assistant Manager vacancies. Intrested candidates (Indian Citizens) can apply online from 24 august 2017 to 07 september 2017. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply Read given content…
LIC Housing Finance Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 264
Name of the Post & State/ Union Territory:
A. Assistant: 164 Posts
1. Chhattisgarh: 04 Posts
2. Madhya Pradesh: 10 Posts
3. Bihar: 09 Posts
4. Jharkhand: 01 Post
5. Odisha: 09 Posts
6. Assam: 02 Posts
7. Sikkim: 01 Post
8. Tripura: 01 Post
9. West Bengal: 10 Posts
10. Uttar Pradesh (excluding NCR): 20 Posts
11. Uttarakhand: 01 Post
12. Delhi (including NCR): 05 Posts
13. Haryana (excluding NCR): 01 Post
14. Punjab: 03 Posts
15. Rajasthan: 09 Posts
16. Chandigarh: 03 Posts
17. Karnataka: 10 Posts
18. Andhra Pradesh: 11 Posts
19. Telangana: 05 Posts
20. Puducherry: 01 Post
21. Tamil Nadu: 22 Posts
22. Goa: 01 Post
23. Gujarat: 10 Posts
24. Maharashtra: 15 Posts
B. Assistant Manager: 100 Posts
LIC Housing Finance Age Limit:
Candidates age limit should be not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01-07-2017 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1989 and not later than 01-07-1996 (both dates inclusive).
LIC Housing Finance Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess Graduation (minimum aggregate 60% marks) for S.No-A, MBA in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks) for S.No-B Posts.
LIC Housing Finance Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online Examination and Interview.
LIC Housing Finance Application Fee:
Applicants need to pay Rs. 500/- through the online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply LIC Housing Finance:
Eligible applicants can apply online through the website www.lichousing.com from 24-08-2017 to 07-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online applicants should have scanned copies of photo & resume
2. Log on to website www.lichousing.com
3. Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post
4. Read the Notification & Click on Online link.
5. Complete the New Registration if candidate would be New user.
6. Login directly if candidate have already Registered.
7. Fill all the details in the application form & Submit OK.
8. After submission, take print out of online application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment||24-08-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment||07-09-2017|
|Date for Download of Call Letter for Online Examination||26-09-2027|
|Last Date for Printing of Application||22-09-2017|
|Tentative Date for Online Examination (Assistant Manager)||10-10-2017|
|Tentative Date for Online Examination (Assistant)||12-10-2017|
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here to Apply