Supply Department Amravati Recruitment Notification 2017 – Online Application for 37 Supply Inspector Posts
- 1 Supply Department Amravati Recruitment Notification 2017 – Online Application for 37 Supply Inspector Posts
- 1.0.1 Supply Department Amravati Vacancies:
- 1.0.2 Supply Department Amravati Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 Supply Department Amravati Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 Supply Department Amravati Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 Supply Department Amravati Exam Fee:
- 1.0.6 How to Apply Supply Department Amravati:
- 1.0.7 Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1.0.8 Important Dates:
- 1.0.9 Share this:
- 1.0.10 Related
Office of the Commissioner, Department of Supply, Amravati has released notification for the recruitment of 37 Supply Inspector vacancies. Intrested candidates may apply online from 26 may 2017 to 12 june 2017 . For further details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply read given content…
Supply Department Amravati Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 37
Name of the Post: Supply Inspector
Supply Department Amravati Age Limit:
Candidates age should be between 18 – 38 years for Open category, as on 01 july 2017. 05 years of Age relaxation is applicable for Reserved candidates as per Maharashtra govt. rules.
Supply Department Amravati Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess any Degree with MSCIT (Prefer Food Science subject). Refer the notification for more information.
Supply Department Amravati Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam.
Supply Department Amravati Exam Fee:
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for Open category & Rs. 150/- for Reserved Category Candidates can pay through SBI Challan. No Fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply Supply Department Amravati:
Eligible Applicants may apply online through the website maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in & amravatidivision.gov.in from 26 may 2017 to 12 june 2017 .
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in & amravatidivision.gov.in
2. Click on Advertisement/ Notifications.
3. Click on Online Application.
4. Select the desired post & read all instructions.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Now take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26 MAY 2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12 JUNE 2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan in State Bank of India: 13 JUNE 2017.
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here to Apply