NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment Notification 2017 – 116 Assistant Professor Posts
- 1 NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment Notification 2017 – 116 Assistant Professor Posts
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur has announced a notification for the recruitment of 116 Assistant Professor vacancies in the various departments on contract basis. Intrested candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 02 july 2017. For more details like how to apply Read given content…
NIT Jamshedpur Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 116
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Department:
1. Bio Technology: 08 Posts
2. Chemical Engineering: 11 Posts
3. Civil Engineering: 10 Posts
4. Computer Science & Engineering: 11 Posts
5. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 09 Posts
6. Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 09 Posts
7. Industrial & Production Engineering: 09 Posts
8. Mechanical Engineering: 13 Posts
9. Textile Technology: 05 Posts
10. Information Technology: 02 Posts
11. Mining Engineering: 02 Posts
12. Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
13. Physics: 04 Posts
14. Chemistry: 04 Posts
15. Mathematics: 06 Posts
16. Humanities & Management: 11 Posts
NIT Jamshedpur Age Limit:
Candidates maximum age limit should be 35 years as on the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation is admissible as per GOI rules.
NIT Jamshedpur Educational Qualification:
1.Candidates must possess 1st class B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D in relevant branch of Engineering/ Technology for Post 1 to 12
2.first class Ph.D at B.Sc and M.Sc in relevant Post 13 to 15, 3.first class Ph.D with MBA/ MA in relevant discipline with UG and PG level for Post 16 with 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA 6.75 on 10 point scale.
NIT Jamshedpur Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
How to Apply NIT Jamshedpur:
Eligible applicants may send their application in prescribed format along with supporting copies of certificates/ documents should be submitted electronically to the firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 02-07-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 02 JULY 2017 by 05:00 PM.
Date for Shortlisted candidates for interview: 06 JULY 2017.
Click Here for Recruitment & Application
Click Here for Corrigendum