NIT Meghalaya Recruitment Notification 2017 – Asst Registrar, Superintendent & Other Posts
- 1 NIT Meghalaya Recruitment Notification 2017 – Asst Registrar, Superintendent & Other Posts
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya has published a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Technical Assistant (Computer Centre/ Civil), Junior Assistant & Multi-tasking Staff (Welder) vacancies on permanent basis. Intrested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 24 july 2017. For further details like age, qualification, selection process & how to apply Read given content…
NIT Meghalaya Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 11
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
2. Superintendent: 03 Posts
3. Technical Assistant (Computer Centre/ Civil): 02 Posts
4. Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
5. Junior Assistant (Library): 01 Post
6. Multi-tasking Staff (Welder): 01 Post
NIT Meghalaya Age Limit:
1. Applicants age should not be more than 35 years for S.No-1
2. 30 years for S.No-2, 3, 27 years for S.No-4, 5, 6 Posts as on last date of receipt of the applications as declared in the advertisement / Institute Website. Age relaxation is admissible for candidates under the Reserved Categories shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
NIT Meghalaya Educational Qualification:
1) Candidates must possess Post Graduation Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade „B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/ Institute with excellent academic record for S.No-1
2) First class (Hons.) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline for S.No-2
3) First Class Diploma of 3 years duration from a recognized University/ Institute in Engineering (Computer Science/ Civil) or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ Civil) from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No-3
4) Bachelors Degree and proficiency in use of Office Automation Software for S.No-4
5) Graduation in Library Science for S.No-5, ITI Certificate in Welder Trade, Class 10 passed from a recognized Board for S.No-5 Posts with adequate experience.
NIT Meghalaya Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected based on applicants performance in examination/ interview.
NIT Meghalaya Application Fee:
Applicants need to pay 500/- / 250/- only for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates for S.No-1, 200/- / 100/- (Rupees One hundred) only for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates for remaining Posts in the form of Demand Draft only drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, payable at Shillong.
How to Apply NIT Meghalaya:
Eligible Applicants can send their filled-in application form or the updated bio-data/ CV to the “Registrar (i/c), National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003”, in an envelope superscribing “Applicatin for the post of _______________” on or before 24 july 2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 24 JULY 2017.
Click Here for Recruitment