Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 144 MTS Posts
- 1 Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 144 MTS Posts
- 1.0.1 Odisha Postal Circle Vacancies:
- 1.0.2 Odisha Postal Circle Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 Odisha Postal Circle Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 Odisha Postal Circle Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 Odisha Postal Circle Application Form Registration:
- 1.0.6 Odisha Postal Circle Examination Fee:
- 1.0.7 How to Apply Odisha Postal Circle:
- 1.0.8 Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1.0.9 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.0.10 Share this:
- 1.0.11 Related
Government of India, Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Postal Circle has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 144 MTS vacancies in Postal Divisions, RMS Divisions and Circle & Administrative offices under open market quota in Odisha Postal Circle on direct recruitment basis. Intrested candidates can apply online from 23 june 2017 at 00:00 hrs to 22 july 2017 by 23:59 hrs. For further information like age limit, qualification & how to apply read given content…
Odisha Postal Circle Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 144
Name of the Post: MTS
Name of the Postal Division & Admin Office:
1. Cuttack South: 03 Posts
2. Cuttack North: 02 Posts
3. Sundergarh: 03 Posts
4. Sambalpur: 01 Post
5. Dhenkanal: 02 Posts
6. RMS ‘N’ Division: 66 Posts
7. RMS ‘K’ Division: 08 Posts
8. RMS ‘BG’ Division: 17 Posts
9. PSD, Bhubaneswar: 18 Posts
10. DAP, Cuttack: 10 Posts
11. CO, Bhubaneswar: 08 Posts
12. RO, Berhampur: 03 Posts
13. RO, Sambalpur: 03 Posts
Odisha Postal Circle Age Limit:
Applicants age limit should be 18-25 years for General Category (Unreserved Applicants) as on the closing date for Online Registration of application. Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PH+ Unreserved, 15 years for PH+SC/ ST, 13 years for PH+OBC candidates admissible as per rules.
Odisha Postal Circle Educational Qualification:
Candidates must Possess Matriculation or ITI from recognized Board.
Odisha Postal Circle Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Odisha Postal Circle Application Form Registration:
Applicants ned to to pay Rs. 100/- for all categories of applicants who have registered.
Odisha Postal Circle Examination Fee:
Applicants have to pay of Rs. 400/- for all male applicants in General and OBC categories. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Note: Applicants have to approach their nearest active e-payment Post Offices, (listed under epayment link of http://odisha.postalcareers.in and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only.
How to Apply Odisha Postal Circle:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.odisha.postalcareers.in online from 23 june 2017 at 00:00 hrs to 22 july 2017 by 23:59 hrs
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid registration.
2. Candidates log on the website www.odisha.postalcareers.in.
3. Select the desired post & click on Apply Online.
4. Read all instructions log in your self
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Apply Online: 23 JUNE 2017 at 00:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 22 JULY 2017 by 23:59 hrs
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here for FAQ’S
Click Here for Post Details
Click Here to Apply