PAIC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 115 Manager, Executive & Other Posts
- 1 PAIC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 115 Manager, Executive & Other Posts
Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited (PAIC), Chandigarh has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 115 (Manager (General), Executive (General, Accounts, Technical), Junior Scale Stenographer, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Sub Inspector (Presently Fertilizer Clerk), Junior Storekeeper & Technical Assistant-III vacancies. Intrested candidates can apply online from 04 july 2017 to 03 august 2017 upto 12.00 midnight. For more details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply Read given content…
Total No of Posts: 115
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager (General): 01 Post
2. Executive (General): 02 Posts
3. Executive (Accounts): 05 Posts
4. Executive (Technical): 05 Posts
5. Junior Scale Stenographer: 18 Posts
6. Clerk-cum-Computer Operator: 30 Posts
7. Sub Inspector (Presently Fertilizer Clerk): 16 Posts
8. Junior Storekeeper: 16 Posts
9. Technical Assistant-III: 22 Posts
PAIC Age Limit:
Candidate age should be 18 to 37 years for General, 18 to 42 years for SC/ ST/ BC, 18 to 40 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of women, 18 to 47 years Physically Handicapped as on 01-01-2017.
PAIC Educational Qualification:
1.Candidates muyst possess B.Sc (Agriculture) 1st Division and M.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture) or B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) 1st Division and M.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) or B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) 1st Division and M.B.A for S.No-1, 2.Graduation with minimum 2nd Division and one year diploma in Computer for S.No-2, B.Com with minimum 2nd Division and minimum 6 months diploma in Accountancy on Tally & Computer Language for S.No-3
3.B.Sc (Agriculture) 1st Division for S.No-4, Graduation from recognized University or Institution for S.No-5, 6
4.B.Sc (Agriculture) for S.No-7
5.10+2 and 2 years certificate course in Agriculture for S.No-8, 9 Posts.
PAIC Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test.
PAIC Application Fee:
Applicants need to pay Rs. 750/- for General, Rs. 375/- for SC/ ST to be deposited with banck charges at nearest branch of State Bank of India or having Internet Banking facility of State Bank of Patiala are free to use “Power Jyoti Fee Collection (PUL)” Option under Payments/ Transfer.
How to Apply PAIC :
Eligible applicants can apply online through the website www.punjabagro.gov.in from 04-07-2017 to 03-08-2017 upto 12.00 midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should log on to the website www.punjabagro.gov.in
2. Go to Advertisement & Read the Notification
3. Again logon to www.govt.thapar.edu & Click on “Online application form”.
4. Enter the login details if candidate already registered.
5. Complete the Registration if Candidate would be New user.
6. Fill all the details in the application form & Submit.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Apply Online: 04 JULY 2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 03 AUGUST 2017 upto 12.00 midnight
Last Dare for Payment of Application fee: 04 AUGUST 2017.
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here for Advt details
Click Here to Apply