President Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2017 – Museum Attendant Posts
- 1 President Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2017 – Museum Attendant Posts
- 1.0.1 President Secretariat Vacancies:
- 1.0.2 President Secretariat Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 President Secretariat Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 President Secretariat Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 How to Apply President Secretariat:
- 1.0.6 Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1.0.7 Important Dates:
- 1.0.8 Share this:
- 1.0.9 Related
President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan has released a notification for the recruitment of Museum Attendant vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Intrested candidates can apply online from 08 may 2017 to 23 may 2017 .For further details read given content…
President Secretariat Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 06
Name of the Position: Museum Attendant
President Secretariat Age Limit:
Candidates age should be 18-27 yrs . Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman as per rules& norms.
President Secretariat Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have 12th pass & attendance/ participation in the museum related workshop/courses held by reputed organizations.
President Secretariat Selection Process:
How to Apply President Secretariat:
Applicants can apply through “www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in”
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
2. Go to What’s New & Select the desired post
3. Read the notification carefully & Click on “Apply Online” and Proceed.
4. Enter Basic Information & upload Photo & Signature, Details.
5. After submission of application form, take printout of the application form and send it as mentioned above.
Date for Apply Online: 08 may 2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 23 may 2017.
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here to Apply