Raksha Shakti University Recruitment 2017 – Teaching & Non Teaching Positions
- 1 Raksha Shakti University Recruitment 2017 – Teaching & Non Teaching Positions
- 1.0.1 Raksha Shakti University Vacancies:
- 1.0.2 Raksha Shakti University Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 Raksha Shakti University Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 Raksha Shakti University Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 Raksha Shakti University Application Fee:
- 1.0.6 How to Apply Raksha Shakti University:
- 1.0.7 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.0.8 Share this:
- 1.0.9 Related
Raksha Shakti University has announced notification for the recruitment of Teaching and Non Teaching vacancies on Permanent & Contract basis. Intrested candidates can walk in from 25 to 29 july 2017 for Contractual Posts & apply on or before 14 august 2017 till 06:00 PM for Permanent Posts. For more information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply Read given content…
Raksha Shakti University Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 22
Name of the Posts:
I. Permanent Teaching Post Details: 04 Posts
1. Director (Research & Development): 01 Post
2. Professor (Law): 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor (Criminology): 01 Post
4. Assistant Professor (IT): 01 Post
II. Permanent Non Teaching Post Details: 08 Posts
1. English Stenographer (Grade-1): 01 Post
2. English Stenographer (Grade-2): 02 Posts
3. Graphic Designer: 01 Post
4. System Analyst: 01 Post
5. Technical Assistant: 01 Post
6. Driver: 02 Posts
III. Contractual Teaching Post Details: 07 Posts
1. Assistant Professor (IT): 02 Posts
2. Assistant Professor (Law): 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor (Statistic): 01 Post
4. Assistant Professor (Economics): 01 Post
5. Assistant Professor (History): 01 Post
6. Assistant Professor (Political Science): 01 Post
IV. Contractual Non Teaching Post Details: 03 Posts
1. Laboratory Assistant (IT): 01 Post
2. M.T Supervisor: 01 Post
3. Hostel Rector (Ladies): 01 Post
Raksha Shakti University Age Limit:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years for Contractual Non Teaching Posts, 18 to 35 years as on for Permanent Non Teaching Posts. Refer the notification for complete details.
Raksha Shakti University Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess Ph.D. in any subject related to Police Administration/ Criminology/ Forensic Science/ Forensic Medicine/ Disaster Management for Director (Research & Development), Ph.D. in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline for Professor (Law), Master’s Degree level in relevant subject with cleared the NET/ SLET for Assistant Professor (Criminology), Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech.) for Assistant Professor (IT) (Permanent & Contractual Posts), Degree/ Equivalent with English Stenography speed of 100 wpm & English Typing speed of 40 wpm for English Stenographer (Grade-2), BCA/ B.Sc./ Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering for Lab Assistant, Diploma in Automobile Engineering for M.T. Supervisor, Degree with Computer Knowledge for Hostel Rector (Ladies). Refer the notification for remaining Posts.
Raksha Shakti University Selection Process:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Raksha Shakti University Application Fee:
Candidates have to pay of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ ST candidates) by demand draft in favour of the Registrar, Raksha Shakti University payable at Ahmedabad.
How to Apply Raksha Shakti University:
For Contractual Posts:
Eligible applicants can attend the interview along with all original certificates & zerox copies of the same from 25 to 29-07-2017.
For Permanent Posts:
Eligible applicants can send their application in prescribed format along with good quality self-attested (bearing full signature) photocopies of certificates/ publications/ preprints/ reprints, fee, relevant enclosures etc., should reach Registrar, Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad on or before 14-08-2017 till 06:00 PM through Speed post/ Registered post/ Courier only. Please mention “Enclosure Sl.No. ————-” at the right top corner of each copy of the certificate/ document and write on the top-left side of the envelope the Name of the post with subject specialization (if any).
Important Dates to Remember:
Date & Time of Interview for Contractual Posts: 25 to 29 JULY 2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Permanent Posts: 14 AUGUST 2017 till 06:00 PM.
Click Here for Recruitment for Permanent & Contractual
Click here For qualification & Application