UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – 137 RAO & Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts
- 1 UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – 137 RAO & Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published notification to conduct Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer (General Recruitment and Special Recruitment/ Backlog) Examination-2017 for the recruitment of 137 Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer (RAO) vacancies. Intrested candidates may apply online before 05 may 2017. For further details read given content….
Total No. of Posts: 137
Name of the Exam: Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer (General Recruitment and Special Recruitment/ Backlog) Examination-2017
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Conservator of Forest: 17 Posts
2. Range Forest Officer: 120 Posts
UPPSC Age Limit:
Candidates age limit should 21 to 40 yrs (i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 02 july 1977 & not later than 01 july 1996) & maximum 55 yrs for PH candidates. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of UP State.
UPPSC Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree with at least Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time, or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto for Post No. 01 & Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bechelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University established by Law in India or possess a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto for Post No. 02.
UPPSC Selection Process:
Main (written) exam
UPPSC Application Fee:
Candidates should pay Rs.125/- for Unreserved/ OBC candidates, Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- for Exam Fee + Rs. 25/- for Processing Fee) and Rs. 25/- (Rs. 25/- for Processing Fee) for Handicapped candidates by using Net Banking/ Card Payment/ Other payment modes. No fee for Dependants of the Freedom Fighters/ – According to the original category/ Ex-Servicemen/Women
How to Apply UPPSC:
Applicants may apply through www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to uppsc.up.nic.in
2. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
3. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
4. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
5. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
6. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
7. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
8. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
Date of Apply : 05 may 2017
Last Date to Apply : 05 june 2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 01 june 2017
Click Here for Recruitment (english)
Click Here for Recruitment (Hindi)
Click Here to Apply