UPSC CDS II 2017 – Apply Online for 414 Vacancies
- 1 UPSC CDS II 2017 – Apply Online for 414 Vacancies
- 1.0.1 UPSC CDS II Vacancies:
- 1.0.2 UPSC CDS II Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 UPSC CDS II Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 UPSC CDS II Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 UPSC CDS II Application Fee:
- 1.0.6 How to Apply UPSC CDS II :
- 1.0.7 Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1.0.8 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.0.9 Share this:
- 1.0.10 Related
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 414 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course). Intrested candidates can apply Online from 09 august 2017 to 08 september 2017 till 1800 hrs. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply Read given content…
UPSC CDS II Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 414
Name of the Exam: Combined Defence Service Examination (II), 2017 (Including SSC Women (Non Technical Course)
Name of Course:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 145th (DE) Course commencing in July 2018 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]: 100 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]. : 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August, 2018 i.e. No. 204 F (P) Course: 32 Posts
4. Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October, 2018 : 225 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy Chennai- 22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2018: 12 Posts
UPSC CDS II Age Limit:
|S.No||Name of the Academy||Age Limit|
|1.||IMA||Born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-1999.(Unmarried male candidates)|
|2.||Indian Naval Academy||Born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-1999.(Unmarried male candidates)|
|3.||Air Force Academy||age between 20-24 years as on 01-01-2018 (born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-1999). (Unmarried male candidates)|
|4.||Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men)||Born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-1999(Male Candidates (Married or Unmarried))|
|5.||Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course)||Born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-1999|
UPSC CDS II Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent for IMA & Officers Training Academy, Degree in Engineering & Degree from recognized university/ institution for Indian Naval Academy, Degree of a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engg for Air Force Academy.
UPSC CDS II Selection Process:
Candidates are selected based on Written Examination & Interview, Personality Test.
UPSC CDS II Application Fee:
Applicants need to pay Rs.200/- through the following modes and no fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
1. Pay by cash Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI on or before 07-09-2017 by 11:59 PM.
2. Net Banking Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI (at relevant states).
3. Online Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card on or before 08-09-207 by 06:00 PM.
How to Apply UPSC CDS II :
Eligible applicants can apply Online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 09-08-2017 to 08-09-2017 till 1800 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Date of Notification||09-08-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08-09-2017 till 1800 hrs|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash)||07-09-2017 by 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||08-09-207 by 06:00 PM|
|Date for downloading the Admit card||September to October 2017|
|Date of CDS Examination (II), 2017||19-11-2017 (Sunday)|
Click here for Recruitment
Click Here for Online Application