VNSGU Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 57 Teaching Assistant Posts
- 1 VNSGU Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 57 Teaching Assistant Posts
- 2 VNSGU Vacancies:
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU), Surat has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 57 Teaching Assistant vacancies under various departments for academic year 2017-18 purely on temporary and contractual basis. Intrested candidates can apply online on or before 20 july 2017 till 6:00 PM & send hard copy of application on or before 27 july 2017. For more details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply Read given content…
Total No of Posts: 57
Name of the Post: Teaching Assistant
Name of the Department:
1. Aquatic Biology: 02 Posts
2. Biotechnology: 03 Posts
3. Chemistry (SFP): 04 Posts
4. Chemistry (Evening): 02 Posts
5. Mathematics: 04 Posts
6. Physics: 02 Posts
7. Statistics: 02 Posts
8. Commerce: 02 Posts
9. Comparative Literature: 02 Posts
10. Hindi: 02 Posts
11. Economics: 01 Post
12. Fine Arts: 05 Posts
13. Interior Design: 06 Posts
14. Mass Communication & Journalism: 01 Post
15. Sociology: 01 Post
16. M.S.W.: 02 Posts
17. Human Resource Development (MHRD/ MLW/ MA(HRM & LR), M.A.(HRD Diploma 18. Programme: 04 Posts
19. Law / B.Com. LL.B: 04 Posts
20. Education: 02 Posts
21. ICT/ M.Sc. I.T: 05 Posts
22. Rural Studies/ MRS: 01 Post
VNSGU Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET for S.No-1 to 6, 8 to 11, 12, 14 to 22 Posts, First class bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or First class bachelor’s degree in Architecture for S.No-13 Posts
VNSGU Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on applicants performance in Interview.
VNSGU Application Fee:
Applicants need to pay Rs. 500/- for Open/ General, SEBC, PH & Rs.200/- for SC & ST candidates to be paid using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking only.
How to Apply VNSGU:
Eligible applicants can apply online through the website www.vnsgu.ac.in on or before 20-07-2017 till 6:00 PM & send the printout of the application (hard copy) along with necessary certificates and testimonial & in an envelope should be super-scripted as “Application for the post of Teaching Assistant in the Department of ____________” by Speed Post or Registered Ad only to The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat- 395007 on or before 27-07-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.vnsgu.ac.in
2. Go to News & Events & Choose the advertisement
3. Read the Notification, qualification, application process etc.,
4. Click on Online link as “vnsgurecruitment.mkcl.org”
5. Again Click on “Apply Online” & Complete the Registration.
6. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
7. Check once before submission of application form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Apply Online: 20 JULY 2017 till 6:00 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application: 27 JULY 2017.
Click Here for Recruitment
Click Here to Apply