MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 850 PSI, AEE, AE Posts
- 1 MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 850 PSI, AEE, AE Posts
- 1.0.1 MPSC Vacancy Details:
- 1.0.2 MPSC Recruitment Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 MPSC Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- 1.0.4 MPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 MPSC Recruitment Exam Fee:
- 1.0.6 MPSC Recruitment How to Apply:
- 1.0.7 MPSC Recruitment Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1.0.8 MPSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- 1.0.9 Click here for Recruitment Advt
- 1.0.10 Click here to Apply Online
- 1.0.11 Share this:
- 1.0.12 Related
Maharashtra govt jobs Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 640 Police Sub Inspector vacancies. Eligible Indian Citizens may apply online from 03-10-2017 to 17-10-2017.
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 640
Name of the Exam: Police Sub Inspector Main Examination-2017
Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector
MPSC Recruitment Age Limit:
Candidates age should between 19 to 31 yrs for Unreserved, 34 yrs for Reserved candidates as on 01-08-2017. Refer the notification for complete details.
MPSC Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates should pass Degree / Equivalent from recognized University.
MPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates selected Main Exam, Physical Test & Interview.
MPSC Recruitment Exam Fee:
Candidates should pay Rs. 524/- for Unreserved, Rs. 324/- for Reserved candidates, Fee can be pay through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
MPSC Recruitment How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mpsc.gov.in/ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 03-10-2017 to 17-10-2017.
MPSC Recruitment Instructions to Apply Online:
1. login www.mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
2. Click on Advt.
3. click Application.
4. Select the post
5. Fill all the details
6. print out
MPSC Recruitment Important Dates:
Dates for Online Application: From 03-10-2017 to 17-10-2017
Last Date to Update SBI Challan: 18-10-2017
Date of Main Exam: 05-11-2017