DHFWS North Tripura Jobs 2017 – Laboratory Technician, Cook cum Attendant & Other Posts:
- 1 DHFWS North Tripura Jobs 2017 – Laboratory Technician, Cook cum Attendant & Other Posts:
- 2 Department of Agriculture Tripura Jobs 2017 – Walk in for Pest Scout & DEO Posts
- 2.0.1 Department of Agriculture Tripura Vacancies:
- 2.0.2 Department of Agriculture Tripura Age Limit:
- 2.0.3 Department of Agriculture Tripura Educational Qualification:
- 2.0.4 Department of Agriculture Tripura Selection Process:
- 2.0.5 How to Apply Department of Agriculture Tripura :
- 2.0.6 Important Dates to Remember:
- 2.0.7 Share this:
- 2.0.8 Related
District Health & Family Welfare (DHFWS), Office of the Chief Medical Officer, North Tripura has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Manager, Asst Hospital Administrator, Sub Divisional Programme Manager, Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, ANM & Cook cum Attendant vacancies on contract basis under the administration of tripura goverment.
Candidates applying for these posts in DHFWS have to check the eligibility details and other like education qualification,age limit.etc.,For more details refer official recruitment notification of DHFWS North Tripura.
Tripura Government Recruitment DHFWS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 15 post
Name of the Post:
1. Data Manager (IDSP): 01 post
2. Asst Hospital Administrators: 01 Post
3. Sub Divisional Programme Manager: 01 Post
4. Laboratory Technicians: 04 Posts
5. Laboratory Technicians (NUHM): 01 Post
6. Laboratory Technicians (Blood Cell): 01 Post
7. Laboratory Technicians (RNCTP): 01 Post
8. Pharmacist (Allopath) for NUHM: 01 Post
9. ANM (Female) for NRC: 01 Post
10. Cook cum Attendants: 03 Posts
Tripura Government Recruitment DHFWS Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for these posts under the administration of Tripura Government should have minimum education qualification as per the recruitment notification of DHFWS.For more information refer official recruitment notification.
Candidates should posses Graduation / Degree / 10+2 Class / Matriculation / MLT.More details candidates can check official recruitment notification of DHFWS.
Tripura Government Recruitment DHFWS Selection Procedure
Candidates applying for these posts will be selected based on their performance in preliminary competency assessment test, merit & interview.
- Assessment Test
Tripura Government Recruitment DHFWS Application Process
How to Apply:
Candidates have to send their application form filled with all details along with all required documents send it to the given address in the official recruitment notification.
The Office of the Chief Medical Officer Cum Executive Secretary,
DH & FWS, North Tripura,
Candidates need to send the application before the last date given in the notification.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 04 Mar 2017
Department of Agriculture Tripura Jobs 2017 – Walk in for Pest Scout & DEO Posts
Government of Tripura, Department of Agriculture, State Agriculture Research Station has released notification for the recruitment of Pest Scout, Data Entry Operator vacancies for the project on ICT based e-pest surveillance programme to be carried out at rice growing blocks of the North Tripura district. Intrested candidates may attend walk in on 31 july 2017 at 11:30 A.M. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply Read given content…
Department of Agriculture Tripura Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 13
Name of the Posts:
1. Pest Scout: 11 Posts
2. Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
Department of Agriculture Tripura Age Limit:
Candidates age limit is 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST candidates as per rules.
Department of Agriculture Tripura Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Graduation with knowledge in agricultural situation of the locality & should have valid two wheeler driving licence for post 1, Graduation with 1 year Diploma in Computer Application & knowledge in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS Power Point and email operations for post 2.
Department of Agriculture Tripura Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on interview/ test.
How to Apply Department of Agriculture Tripura :
Eligible applicants may send their signed application in plain paper giving all the details as given in the notification, original copies of all relevant certificates on 31-07-2017 at 11:30 A.M.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date & Time of Interview: 31 JULY 2017 at 11:30 A.M.
Venue: KVK, Panisagar.
Click Here for Recruitment