UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam 2017
- 1 UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam 2017
- 1.1 UPSC Combined Geo-scientist & Geologist Examination 2017
- 1.2 Notification Details:
- 1.3 UPSC Exam Vacancy Details 2017
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Combined Geo-scientist and Geologist Exam
- 1.5 Education Qualification for UPSC Geologists Examination
- 1.6 Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 UPSC Combined Geoscientist Geologist Exam Dates
- 1.8 Application Fee for UPSC Combined Geo-scientist Geologist Jobs
- 1.9 Selection Process for UPSC Combined Geoscientist Geologist Recruitment
- 1.10 UPSC Combined Geo-scientist Geologist Exam Online Application
- 1.11 Steps to apply for UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam 2017
- 1.12 Download UPSC Geoscientist and Geologist Notification 2017
- 1.13 CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLY
- 1.14 CLICK HERE FOR RECRUITMENT ADVT
UPSC Combined Geoscientist Geologist Exam Notification 2017 is released to fill 138 vacancies of Geophysicists, Geologists, Chemists, and Hydrogeologists. Candidates can check the eligibility for UPSC Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UPSC Geoscientist and Geologist Examination through online mode. The availability of online application form is from 08 Feb 2017. The last date to submit the application form through online is 03 Mar 2017.
UPSC Combined Geo-scientist & Geologist Examination 2017
Union Public Service commission has issued UPSC Notification 2017 to fill 138 vacancies in two organizations. UPSC Combined Geoscientist Geologist Exam Notification announced to recruit the applicants for the posts in Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines and Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources. These 138 vacancies are divided among various posts. Out of 138 posts, 40 for Geologists, 40 for Geophysicists, 25 for Chemists and 33 for Jr Hydrogeologists.
Applications are also invited for the candidates through online. The applicants need to submit the application form before the last date to avoid server issues. The closing date to submit the application is 03/03/2017. Candidates can get the details through this link.
Candidates need to fill and submit the application form for UPSC Combined Geoscientist Geologist Exam through online only. no other mode is allowed for the submission of the application form. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are looking for UPSC Jobs. So, candidates can utilize this chance by applying for UPSC Geologists Exam.
|Name of the Org||Union Public Service commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam|
|Posts Name||Geologists, Geophysicists, Chemists and Hydrogeologists|
|Total Posts||138 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to apply Online||03/03/2017|
UPSC Exam Vacancy Details 2017
|S.No||Category||Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|1||GSI, Ministry of Mines||Geologist Group -A||40|
|2||Geophysicist Group- A||40|
|3||Chemist Group- A||25|
|4||Posts in CGWB, Ministry of Water Resources||Jr Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) Group- A||33|
|Total no. of Posts||138|
Eligibility Criteria for Combined Geo-scientist and Geologist Exam
Candidates need to satisfy the below eligibility conditions to appear for UPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Exam 2017. We have provided the qualification, age limit, etc. for UPSC Geophysicist Jobs. We have shared here the details of Today’s Employment News.
Education Qualification for UPSC Geologists Examination
- For Geologist Posts: Candidates should have completed Master’s degree in Geological Science/Geology/Applied Geology/Geo- Exploration/Mineral Exploration/Marine Geology/Engineering Geology/Petroleum Geosciences/Geological technology/Geophysical technology from a recognized University.
- For Chemists Jobs: Applicants who want to apply for UPSC Combined Geoscientist Geologist Exam should have passed M.Sc in Chemistry/Applied chemistry/Analytical chemistry from a recognized university.
Candidates can refer to the UPSC Geologist Notification provided on this page below for the complete educational qualification details.
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2017
The age limit of the applicants applying for UPSC Combine Geoscientist Geologist Exam 2017 is as follows.
- For Geologist/Geophysicist/Chemist candidates: 21-32 years
- For Junior Hydrogeologists: 21-35 years.
UPSC Combined Geoscientist Geologist Exam Dates
|Starting Date||08 Feb 2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of Online Application||03 Mar 2017|
Application Fee for UPSC Combined Geo-scientist Geologist Jobs
The application fee for the applicants who are appearing for UPSC Geologist Vacancies is as following.
- For General candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST applicants: Nil
Registration fee should be paid through online by using credit/debit card or can pay the fee in SBI branches.
Selection Process for UPSC Combined Geoscientist Geologist Recruitment
Candidates who are appearing for UPSC Combined Geoscientist Geologist Exam need to undergo the following rounds.
- Written Exam
- Interview/Personality test
- Documents Verification
The candidates who have applied for UPSC Exam will be shortlisted for the personal interview based on the performance in the written test. Candidates who are seriously preparing for the written test of UPSC Geologist Vacancies can utilize the syllabus and previous papers provided here. Aspirants can download UPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern from this page. Also, practice UPSC Geologists Previous Papers to hit the written test for UPSC Geologist Junior Hydrogeologist Jobs.
Note: Candidates who have cleared the written test need to carry all the required original documents for verification.
UPSC Combined Geo-scientist Geologist Exam Online Application
Candidates who are willing to apply for UPSC Exam can fill and submit the application form through on.lline mode. Offline applications are not accepted by the authorities. Aspirants are facing difficulty in downloading UPSC Online Application Form from the official website. So, applicants can follow the given step by step procedure to download the UPSC Notification 2017 from the official website. Candidates can also download the application form directly from this page through the link attached to this page.
Steps to apply for UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam 2017
- Log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in or click on the application form link provided above on this page.
- On the home page, search for the related tab UPSC Geologist Notification 2017.
- Read all the instructions before filling the application form and complete.
- Download the UPSC Application Form and save it.
- Fill all the details and check all the details once.
- Click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
Download UPSC Geoscientist and Geologist Notification 2017
The information provided on this page regarding UPSC Geophysicist Vacancies is for the reference purpose only. We have shared all the information of UPSC Chemist Jobs on this page. For more details about UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2017, candidates can see the notification link provided below.
Download UPSC Admit Card 2017
The e-admission certificates will be issued for the applicants two weeks before the commencement of UPSC Geologist Exam. Candidates who are preparing for the written test of UPSC Geophysicist Recruitment have to download hall ticket to attend the exam. So, candidates should have to download UPSC Geoscientist Geologist Admit Card through the link provided here.
Download UPSC Combined Geoscientist Geologist Results
The applicants who have successfully attended the written exam for UPSC Combined Geoscientist Geologist Exam have to check your results. Aspirants can check your results by entering roll no, date of birth, etc through the link attached below.